Do you love a digital acceleration? Take steps with well-known construction companies in the digitalisation of the construction industry. As a .net developer, you are an indispensable link for the development and improvement of applications written in C#.
As an in-house .NET Developer, you will work with your colleagues to develop and improve applications written in C#. You will work together with your team members following the SCRUM methodology and in case of problems your colleagues will be ready to help you, or you will be ready to help your colleague.
What can you expect from KPD?
KPD is the market leader in Belgium in structural software for large and ambitious construction companies. 6 modules with specialised add-ons provide digital acceleration for construction professionals. We are known for extensive construction expertise, powerful modules, user-friendliness and human touch. Our team of 50 enthusiastic employees is based in Halen near Hasselt.
KPD Services offers the security of a company with more than 30 years of experience in the IT sector. We offer you an attractive salary plus numerous fringe benefits (company car with fuel card, group insurance, ADV days, free choice of recovery holidays, Christmas bonus, free fruit, soft drinks, coffee & tea, etc., annual team build). Employees are KPD Services’ most important asset: continuous training is therefore provided through both internal and external courses. As an in-house developer, you will not be placed with clients, so you can continue working in your own region without having to face daily traffic jams.
Who are you?
- You have a good knowledge of .NET (Core), C#, WPF and unit testing
- You are familiar with MS SQL Server, Entity Framework and LINQ queries
- You have worked with Domain Driven Design
- Any affinity with web API is a plus
- You attach great importance to neat, reusable code, design patterns and good documentation
- You enjoy working in a team and you are not afraid of contact with customers either
- You take initiative and have a sense of responsibility
- You are fluent in Dutch and can get by in French
- Experience with DevExpress, Prism and Resharper is a plus
Who are we?
KPD Services develops IT solutions for companies working on a project basis. Our applications are focused on calculation, document management, procurement, invoicing,…
Currently, our business management applications are in use by more than 400 customers active in general construction, public works and installation.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and convince us with your motivation.